Today's show is about crypto related stocks and ETF's. How you can get tax advantaged exposure to crypto in your IRA's.
Links related to the episode:
Check out getbitcoinfi.com for more blog posts and articles, and get involved in the community.
- Coinbaseis the place most people start, secure and reliable.
- Gemini is a great starting point too, and they pay interest on many coins.
- Celsius has some of the best interest rates for both borrowing against and earning on your crypto.
- Voyager is one of the most popular apps for earning interest on your crypto. They are a publicly traded company in Canada.
- BlockFI is one of my favorite places to earn interest on crypto. They also have a Bitcoin Cash back credit card which makes earning crypto easy.
- Strike - the Venmo of crypto. Buy, sell and send crypto with no fees. Use my link to get $5, no purchase necessary.
- Crypto.com just bought the naming rights to the Staples Center and is another popular exchange.
If you want to learn more about crypto, I recommend uintacrypto.com. It's the course that gave me a solid foundational understanding of crypto. Let Spencer Montgomery know that I sent you.
Email me at Frugalstu72@gmail.com if you have questions.