Today I share some thoughts on how automation furthers human civilization and how Bitcoin automates central banks, removing many market inefficiencies in the process.
Links from the show:
Here's my Volley link for consulting: https://me.volley.app/stu
Check out getbitcoinfi.com for more blog posts and articles, and get involved in the community.
- Strike - the Venmo of crypto. Buy, sell and send crypto with no fees. Use my link to get $5, no purchase necessary.
- Cash App has low fees and Bitcoin only. Get $5 when you sign up with me link
- Fountain is a way to listen to podcasts, earn Bitcoin and support your favorite content creators.
- River is the latest platform I’ve used to buy Bitcoin. You can learn more about it here.
- I have a Roth IRA with Choice to buy Bitcoin in a tax sheltered account. Traditional IRA's are also available. We both get $50 in Bitcoin when you open and fund an account, plus daily chances to win Bitcoin.
- Swan Bitcoin: Lower fees than Coinbase with a strong focus on education
- My Twitter
- Tip Satoshi's to support the pod here
Feel free to schedule 15 minutes with me.
- Note: Swan Bitcoin is my only affiliate relationship - the rest are mutually beneficial referral links.