Mr. Bitcoin Beast and I chat about FTX, Self Custody and our favorite thought leaders and books to learn about Bitcoin.
Make sure to enter my Trezor Model One giveaway on Twitter by:
- Liking & retweeting Mr. Bitcoin Beast's tweet for this episode.
- Either give me a follow on Twitter OR leave me a honest podcast review.
A tweet will be posted and pinned to the top of Mr. Bitcoin Beasts Twitter later today, you can find his profile here.
I'll also retweet and share on my Twitter.
I apologize for my original release of this episode having two intros, had some technical difficulties during editing.
Links from the show:
Check out getbitcoinfi.com for more blog posts and articles, and get involved in the community.
- Strike - the Venmo of crypto. Buy, sell and send crypto with no fees. Use my link to get $10, no purchase necessary.
- Cash App has low fees and Bitcoin only. Get $5 when you sign up with me link
- Fountain is a way to listen to podcasts, earn Bitcoin and support your favorite content creators.
- River is the latest platform I’ve used to buy Bitcoin. You can learn more about it here.
- I have a Roth IRA with Choice to buy Bitcoin in a tax sheltered account. Traditional IRA's are also available. We both get $50 in Bitcoin when you open and fund an account, plus daily chances to win Bitcoin.
- Swan Bitcoin: Lower fees than Coinbase with a strong focus on education
- My Twitter
Feel free to schedule 15 minutes with me.
- Note: Swan Bitcoin is my only affiliate relationship - the rest are mutually beneficial referral links.