Jordan Wexler joins me today to explain how you can help your kids become investors early on with custodial accounts.
With the confusion that surrounds 529 plans (tons of options, rules and restrictions) and the shifting landscape of college, bootcamps, certifications, trades, and so on, a custodial account may buy you more flexibility.
Links from the show:
Check out getbitcoinfi.com for more blog posts and articles, and get involved in the community.
- Strike - the Venmo of crypto. Buy, sell and send crypto with no fees. Use my link to get $10, no purchase necessary.
- Cash App has low fees and Bitcoin only. Get $5 when you sign up with me link
- I have a Roth IRA with Choice to buy Bitcoin in a tax sheltered account. Traditional IRA's are also available. We both get $50 in Bitcoin when you open and fund an account, plus daily chances to win Bitcoin.
- Swan Bitcoin: Lower fees than Coinbase with a strong focus on education
- Giddy waitlist - A simple to use DeFi app
- My Twitter
- My Youtube
Feel free to schedule 15 minutes with me.
- Note: Swan Bitcoin is my only affiliate relationship - the rest are mutually beneficial referral links.