This is a fascinating topic to me illustrated by the cautionary tale of Denis Diderot. He lived in poverty before getting a huge windfall that he proceeded to spend on frivolous purchases. We don't have to make the same shortsighted mistakes.
Links from the show:
Check out getbitcoinfi.com for more blog posts and articles, and get involved in the community.
- Strike - the Venmo of crypto. Buy, sell and send crypto with no fees. Use my link to get $10, no purchase necessary.
- Cash App has low fees and Bitcoin only. Get $5 when you sign up with me link
- I have a Roth IRA with Choice to buy Bitcoin in a tax sheltered account. Traditional IRA's are also available. We both get $50 in Bitcoin when you open and fund an account, plus daily chances to win Bitcoin.
- Swan Bitcoin: Lower fees than Coinbase with a strong focus on education
- Giddy waitlist - A simple to use DeFi app
- My Twitter
- My Youtube
Feel free to schedule 15 minutes with me.
- Note: Swan Bitcoin is my only affiliate relationship - the rest are mutually beneficial referral links.